Mark is a seasoned business attorney with in-house experience at both emerging and publicly traded companies and private-practice experience at premier regional law firms. Mark uses this experience to deliver corporate counsel services, on an as-need basis, for a substantially lower cost than hiring a full-time, senior level general counsel or relying on experienced business attorneys at large firms.
Benefits of Outside GC Services:
With his extensive in-house and M&A experience, Mark is able to quickly and thoroughly learn a client's business and use this knowledge to deliver high-quality, proactive, business-focused and cost-effective legal work.
As a sole practitioner, Mark will not delegate work to other attorneys who are unfamiliar with the client's business or legal needs, and will be able to better develop working relationships with the client's business team.
- Mark can help his clients identify specialized legal needs (e.g. patents, securities, regulatory compliance, and litigation), assist with referrals to his trusted network of specialized lawyers at larger law firms, and help define the scope of and coordinate work with the client's outside law firm.
General counsel services are provided for substantially less than the cost of hiring a full time legal staff or what law firms typically charge for comparable experience. Mark's services are provided as needed, and Mark can be available on-site if desired.
• Negotiating and drafting contracts
• Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing leases
• Employment and service contracts
• Assisting with corporate governance
• Mergers and acquisitions